Thursday, February 28, 2013

Scene Hair




Okay, so scene hair interests me for reasons that I'm not sure I can explain. I would never have the nerve to go for scene hair because it is so bold, but it is definitely something I admire. Scene hair is extremely layered, with short layers and the over all look is razored. The bottom layers are long, and the common colors are black, bleached, and bright colors. Scene hair is styled straight, with extremely voluminous upper layers. There are usually long, sweeping bangs that cover the whole forehead. Sometimes coontails are put in, which is bleaching/dying a strip of hair in stripes. Feathers are also put in, as are big hair accessories like headbands and bows. Scene hair isn't one specific style, it is a type of style that is highly expressive.


No comments:

Post a Comment